Vintage cars & bikes galore... Poona April 9th. 2023...


Long awaited Vintage vehicle display of awesommmm antique and not so antique cars and 2 wheelers... 

I am a novice I visited only for my love and curiosity of seeing old classics in tip top condition...
Was a well rewarded day as got to see some unique and quaint old bikes...
Year of manufacture was 1918... this is the oldest prize winning 2 wheeler on display... And working...
This one was made only to race and sure enough it also won plenty recognition today...

The car won an accolade...
That's my friend's amazing machine that was driven all the way from Mumbai ...

Same friend's 2nd vehicle entry... BSA

Here are the speedy racy newer cars...
I prefer the old models they are a treasure & pleasure to view...

 This one is a dream ride on the roads ...

Some more racy reds... I wonder why the colour red for these beauties that are totally impractical for Indian roads... 
Considering the road clearance!

Back to the classics...
This leading lady sure is an eyeball grabber...

The simple clean sleek dashboard and steering wheel was an eye catcher for me.
My favourite colour for sure
another roll for Royce...

 Some spectacular 2 wheelers
Dont miss the dials on the tank... Its an Arial...
On a long ride would be getting Extra heated...
2 twin winners ... The other one (no.87) has a hand gear shift on the right side... Saw it for the first time in my life... Not practical for long rides...very strenuous and tiring.

A better view of the hand gear... (its the golden knob) and the owner is standing in the front of the bike.
For all Harley fans... Here is another eye catcher...

My photo journey is done...
And thats a wrap for the day... !

Comments

  1. Needs better advance publicity for hobbyists to know about it and attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True ... I had shared it for some days prior on wa grps.
    Even i got to know abt it through a friend... They hadn't advertised a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KarnaTaka... and TakaTak Times on the road...my photo story ... and info from Google

Zoroastrianism settlement that were there in Parsiwada...Diu...

Elephanta at 52...